While everybody seems to be impossibly vehement about AMD’s arriving Ryzen processors, a motherboards that will span with a beast chips are only as important. Today, we move we some X370 chipset lovin’ pleasantness of a new unboxing video that showcases a ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero. Sean from KWASTEK was sent an early house approach from ASUS and while we can’t contend for certain if he’s violation a NDA, it certainly seems plausible.
If you’re informed with wrapping from ASUS’s many new ROG products (including a gaming notebooks), things are utterly identical here with a ROG Crosshair VI Hero. Opening a box shows a monochromatic motherboard sitting underneath a cosmetic cover. Removing a cover allows we to fast benefit entrance to a black beauty. Other goodies inside embody a high-bandwidth SLI bridge, I/O shield, 4 SATA cables, and RGB wire (among other things).
The video gives nice, delayed panning shots of each aspect of a board, so be certain to watch it all a approach through.
In other ROG Crosshair VI Hero news, ASUS had a teenager snafu progressing currently when a product page for a motherboard went live forward of schedule. Luckily, we have Google Cache to rest on to take a demeanour during scarcely each aspect of a motherboard. For a ubiquitous overview of a motherboard, we can design to find:
- ROG Water Cooling Zone: Dominate your cooling system
- Aura Sync RGB LED: Stunning synchronized effects and dual Aura 4-pin RGB-strip headers
- SupremeFX: Exclusive new codec and discerning Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking.
- Best gaming networking: Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technologies
- Best gaming connectivity: USB 3.1 front-panel connector, M.2 and both USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C
- Best gaming durability: Safeslot and reward components for limit durability
More specifically, a motherboard has:
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 SafeSlots (CPU)
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 container (PCH)
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots (PCH)
- 4x DIMM slots (DDR4 3200MHz+)
- 8 x SATA 6G ports
- 1 x M.2 SSD container (PCIe 3.0 x 4 + SATA)
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 8 x USB 3.1 ports
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type C port
- Intel I211-AT GbE with ROG GameFirst IV and Anti-sure LanGuard
- SupremeFX Audio with SupremeFX S1220 CODEC and ES9023P High Definition DAC
- 2 x AURA 4-pin RGB headers
AMD has five AM4 chipsets lined adult for Ryzen, starting from a entry-level A300, afterwards advancing by a A320, B350, X300 and X370. All though a A300 and A320 support overclocking (they are unfailing to go in bill motherboards and for cost considerations don’t embody a feature). The ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero is only a latest in a prolonged line of AM4 motherboards that will beauty us over a subsequent few weeks and months as a Ryzen burden sight leaves a station.