A #TalkToMe Video In 5 Easy Steps
1) Prepare your questions!
Below are some some suggested questions (more good ideas are here) though of march you’re acquire to use your own.
- Tell me something you’ve never told me.
- What do we know now that we wish we knew when we were my age?
- Tell me a story of a happiest impulse you’ve ever had.
- What is a hardest plea you’ve faced in your life?
- What’s a biggest doctrine you’d like to pass onto destiny generations?
- What are some of a small things we did for yourself or a family that done a biggest impact?
- If we could have one wish for me and my children, what would it be?
- If we had to select one purpose indication for me, who would it be and why?
2) Get a good shot
Key pointers for sharpened video with your phone:
- Set your phone on something fast and during eye line with both participants. This is improved than carrying possibly a third chairman filming.
- Sit during a 45-degree angle confronting any other (not true during any other or true ahead). Look during any other, not a camera!
- Light in front of we creates a shot better, light behind we creates it worse.
3) Tell your friends what you’re adult to
A good outline will constraint your friends’ courtesy and assistance them know what your foster is about.
Try: “Here we am with [my parent/child], taking partial in The Huffington Post’s Talk To Me array highlighting critical conversations between generations. Make your possess on Facebook Live! #TalkToMe”
4) Go live with a clever connection
Check your phone to make certain that we have a clever vigilance before going live. Try to find a plcae where you’re on wifi or have during slightest a 4G connection.
You can also download a Speedtest app from a app store. Higher than 1 Mbps upload speed is good speed for broadcasting (the higher, a better).
5) Use a hashtag #TalkToMe, and tab some friends!
Once you’ve finished your interview, tell your family and friends to do a same. And remember to make a video open if you’d like it to be featured on HuffPost!