COLIN COWHERD: Michael Jordan always had a attribute with a Bulls where there was a small simmering resentment. Magic in a Lakers desired any other. Jeter and a Yankees desired any other. Glazer and Fox adore any other.
COLIN COWHERD: But there are these relationships, Big Ben and a Steelers, Michael and a Bulls, we kind of feel like Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay. The Instagrams, a quarterback coach, Jordy Nelson, we adore you, we still got it but– is there a small thing there where it ain’t Jeter and a Yankees, and it’s not Magic and a Lakers, and it’s not Duncan and a Spurs here in Green Bay.
– Well, there’s owners to go during it with. It’s totally different. Right? There’s no owners that you’re going to– we know, do we unequivocally fit with this man or not. we consider that we demeanour during Jordy and a relationship, yeah, he might be upset. But I’m revelation we what, he is unequivocally removal his sorrows with Jimmy Graham.
He’s sitting there going, right now going, oh, we’re OK. we consider Jimmy so distant has been a best collect adult of any group out there.
COLIN COWHERD: So we consider Aaron loves that?
– Oh, my god, we consider he is– since when they got Martellus Bennett final year, they were so excited. Like, oh, this is what need we need, we need this parsimonious end, this reserve valve, who can go down a middle, and cover dual buster. And we need some celebrity in this locker room. Unfortunately, with Marty they got a lot of celebrity in a locker room, several of them.
COLIN COWHERD: Yeah.
– So with Jimmy, they’re removing that player, that energetic actor that Aaron unequivocally hasn’t had from that position. And it’s interesting, since when he was in Seattle, it was like Darrell Bevell didn’t know how to unequivocally use him. And with a Saints, he always knew, OK, in these situations, in third and short, we know where my role– we know where I’m going to be. we know where– even if we line adult over here, and they cover this, Drew and we are going to make it occur over here. With Seattle, they almost– and that was a one regard they had when they were trade for him, is are we going to be means to be artistic adequate for him. we don’t know how we can’t. But he only never unequivocally fit.
COLIN COWHERD: Seattle was a tough, punch we in a front team. Jimmy’s a finesse, non-blocking parsimonious end. we never– we know because a Saints wanted Max Unger to ascent their O line for Drew. But to your point, we never felt Jimmy Graham fit their culture.
– He fits– it’s not that he doesn’t fit a enlightenment of a offense, not a defense, though a offense, but, yeah, they only didn’t know how to use him intrigue wise. He is a good mismatch weapon.
COLIN COWHERD: Of course, he’s a 6-7 man who can run.
– And they couldn’t figure unequivocally out how to– Bevell couldn’t figure out a best approach to make that mismatch happen.