NEW YORK – The Stanley Cup, live low-pitched performances, appearances from stream and former NHL All-Stars, a NHL Mascot Showdown featuring all 26 NHL Mascots, practical existence showcases, and chances for prizes and giveaways are usually a tiny sampling of a dozens of attractions, exhibits, activities and practice accessible fans during a 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone, a central fan festival of a 2016 Honda NHL All-Star festivities, during Music City Center in Nashville, Jan. 28-31. For 4 days and opposite 250,000 block feet of Music City Center – a biggest footprint in NHL Fan Fair story – a National Hockey League and a corporate partners will applaud hockey in Nashville and a NHL All-Star Game, past and present. A full report of events and performances is accessible during NHL.com/FanFair.
Tickets are $20 for adults, and $15 for children between a ages of 3 and 12, seniors 65 and older, and college students and troops crew with stream ID. Children underneath a age of 3 will be certified for free. A paid sheet is compulsory for entrance into NHL Fan Fair and stream usually for a day purchased and all posted hours of operation. All attractions will be enclosed with a cost of admission. Tickets are accessible for squeeze online during NHL.com/FanFair or during a Music City Center box bureau during published eventuality hours.
Performances inside a 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone are enclosed with a stream NHL Fan Fair ticket. Fans with a stream NHL Fan Fair sheet will have same-day re-entry privileges to suffer a central fan festival inside Music City Center and a Nashville Local Organizing Committee’s Bridgestone Winter Park activities outdoors.
To get a many of a NHL Fan Fair experience, fans will need a FREE NHL Fan Fair Pass to attend in games and activities, report a time for a print with a Stanley Cup and have chances to win prizes. Fans can revisit NHL.com/FanFairPass to pointer up.
PUBLIC HOURS OF OPERATION
The 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone will be open to a open on Thursday, Jan. 28 from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Friday, Jan. 29 from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Saturday, Jan. 30 from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; and Sunday, Jan. 31 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone Attractions
• Test correctness and speed on a live goalie in a Bridgestone NHL Slap Shot Challenge.
• Create a celebratory, Honda NHL All-Star-themed practical existence video shave to share with friends and family.
• Take a print with a Stanley Cup and learn a story of a NHL’s prestigious trophies during a NHL Trophy Showcase presented by Discover. Discover Cardmembers will accept 10% off purchases of NHL All-Star sell during sell locations inside NHL Fan Fair and Bridgestone Arena when profitable with a Discover card.
• The Discover Theater will horde QA sessions with stream and former NHL players and hockey insiders.
• Test your hockey skills during 102.5 The Game counter for prizes, brought to we by a Predators’ flagship station.
• What’s a Buzz? It’s we and your insane skills during Xbox NHL 16. Nashville’s Rock Station 102.9 The Buzz provides a setting; we yield a know-how!
• On Saturday and Sunday, AMP Energy will yield a singular tasting believe for NHL fans. Try and review all 6 AMP Energy flavors for a possibility to win sparkling prizes.
• The Autograph Stage will underline sessions with NHL players, past and present.
• Take a Coors Light TEAM Coalition oath to never expostulate dipsomaniac and always have a designated driver.
• Test CCM RIBCOR, CCM Tacks and CCM RBZ Superfast sticks and dress adult as your favorite NHL actor with Reebok / CCM gear.
• EA Sports will showcase their latest chronicle of their endowment winning video game, NHL 16 during a NHL Arcade. All fans in assemblage can play NHL 16 on high clarification consoles.
• Visit a Fanatics Authentic store for sealed memorabilia and singular collectibles accessible for sale.
• Watch fun travel hockey action, and a NHL Mascot Showdown, inside a EA Sports NHL 16 Rink.
• Shop in a NHL All-Star Flagship Store for officially-licensed NHL merchandise.
• Take a commemorative print on a Zamboni appurtenance and play GEICO’s NHL All-Star Game Trivia Challenge for an event to win your favorite team’s gear.
• Visit a Hockey Hall of Fame’s “Hockey in a State of Tennessee” exhibit.
• Enjoy live low-pitched performances on a Honda Stage. Visit NHL.com/FanFair for a schedule.
• Stop by a Imports Dragon counter to play their new figurine house diversion or to squeeze a limited-edition Shea Weber collectible figurine.
• Hone your hockey training skills with a JELL-O Total Game Changer.
• Explore NHL All-Star Game story in a Hall of All-Stars presented by MetLife.
• McDonald’s Kids Zone will have games and activities designed for hockey’s youngest fans.
• Take a print with Mr. Peanut and accept some giveaway samples.
• The Mtn Dew counter will offer ice cold samples and tradition print cards
• Be among a initial to preview a NHL’s newest digital products, NHL.TV and a Official NHL Mobile Application, set for launch on Feb. 1. Then face-off with your friends in a diversion of atmosphere hockey.
• Bid on NHL memorabilia and one-of-a-kind items, pleasantness of NHL Auctions.
• Visit a NHL Fan Fair Beer Garden and relax in a Logo Brand’s tailgate section while enjoying an ice cold Coors Light.
• Visit a NHL Mascot Clubhouse for mascot photos, autographs and “Story Time with Holly” featuring Holly Preston, creator and author of Always Books.
• Apply your hockey STEM believe during a NHL NHLPA Future Goals booth.
• NHL NETWORK and XFINITY are teaming adult giving fans an event to get their print taken during a NHL Network set, accommodate NHL Network talent, and accept giveaway reward items.
• Come down to a NHL Ultimate Fan Cave to try your palm during billiards, foosball or atmosphere hockey
• Get a giveaway print with a Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, a 27 foot-long prohibited dog on wheels.
• Welcome to SMASHville! Jump into a Predators’ print counter or onto a “Cat Slide” in Preds Land! Face Painters will be on site to get we All-Star ready. Plus, accommodate your favorite Predators personalities.
• Visit Reebok’s counter for an implausible hockey practical existence experience.
• Check out a Room of Your Dreams, presented by Northwest, for a ultimate fan bedroom with a latest in fan home gear.
• SAP’s NHL Stats Zone will showcase a new NHL.com/Stats facilities accessible to fans.
• SiriusXM NHL Network Radio will promote live from NHL Fan Fair.
• Step inside The Tennessean print counter to constraint your NHL All-Star believe and find your photos during Tennessean.com. Enter a sketch for a possibility to win a $500 present card.
• Take a print of a first-ever melty, cascading fountain of tawny VELVEETA cheese. Then take a Shoot for Liquid Gold hockey skills plea for a possibility to win $100,000 and All-Star tickets.
• Meet and take a print with WSMV-TV Channel 4’s Snowbird, Middle Tennessee’s favorite “Bird with a School Closing Word.”
• Visit a York burble hockey locus to play on tradition Super Chexx tables and a possibility to win a hand-painted goalie mask.
• At a Upper Deck Trading Card and Memorabilia Zone, make a personalized hockey card, spin a esteem wheel, play Pluck-O, and check out a latest and biggest in hockey cards and memorabilia.
• Commemorate a initial NHL All-Star in Nashville and collect 20 disdainful pin designs during a WinCraft Pin Trading zone.
Article source: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=798505