Val Chmerkovskiy only got intent to associate ‘DWTS’ pro Jenna Johnson! Here’s all we need to know about a newly intent champion!
1. Valentin (Val) Chmerkovskiy was innate in a USSR! Born in Odessa, Ukraine to relatives Aleksandr “Sasha” Chmerkovskiy and Larisa Chmerkovskaya in 1986, Val followed in his hermit Maksim‘s footsteps by apropos a dancer too!
2. In fact, Val’s initial coming on DWTS was as a tyro of his comparison brother. While he initial started out as a tyro all a approach behind in Season 2, now a tyro has turn a master. Now, participating in deteriorate 26 a full 24 seasons later, Val is strictly a Dancing with a Stars legend!
3. Val is a DWTS champion! Starting strictly as a pro for Season 13, Val finally won initial place in Season 20, along with his partner Rumer Willis. However, Val finished adult holding home a bullion again in Season 23 with his partner, Laurie Hernandez. On tip of these accolades, Val is also a U.S. National Latin Dance champion — he’s won a foe a sum of 14 times!
4. Speaking of partner, Val has motionless to make his partner for life, Jenna Johnson! On Jun. 14, Val due to fellow DWTS co-star and pro by popping a question during their new outing to Venice. Needless to say, Jenna pronounced yes! While captioning a print showcasing a impulse he proposed, Val wrote, “I can’t wait to make we my wife.” The dual have been romantically related together given Feb. 2016 when a span were initial speckled grabbing cooking together!
5. It’s also rumored that Val formerly antiquated Amber Rose. The dual went open with their attribute in Oct. 2016. On Jan. 18 2017, a two smooched on Insta-camera, and days before that, they were speckled on a Kiss Cam at a Knicks on Jan. 16. However, after 4 months of dating, a dual called it quits in Feb. 2017!